Cardiorespiratory PracticeOnline learning activities, cardiorespiratory Practice, real case studies, using interactive lessons, multiple choice questions, quizzes. Using learning analytics. Designed by Pablo Riveros
As one of the largest Veterinary science groups in the Southern Hemisphere, its diverse group of academic and clinical staff contribute to animal science, health and welfare through innovative, practical research, advanced veterinary services and successful industry partnerships.
- Blended Learning
- Interactive learning
- Interactive learning modules
- Academic workshop, training “How to”
- ZOOM, Padlet, 3D models and 3Dprinting technology
Explore, build, prototype, measure and develop lessons and workshops to upgrade academic skills and improve student satisfaction. Using advance softwares, implement active learning experiences and engaging teaching and learning experiences. Break academic silos, team work collaboration and share resources.
“Fabulous expert assistance and didactic workshop to learn how to build “Classroom in the cloud, build interactive modules and scenario based learning”
- Facilitated innovative academics trainings with focus on upgraded their skills; incorporating Edu tech innovation and promoted better student experiences. As a consequence, Vet School developed successful courses programs using high quality videos, remote student’s participation and virtual discussions. Enhancing not online new learning experiences but also flexibility and linked with UQ Student Strategy Plan and mobility
- Positive student’s feedbacks, academic staff obtained new skills and advance edu-tech knowledge to apply in classrooms or online learning
- Project dissemination, presentation at UQ-Teaching and Learning Week 2017
- EMPS Happy Hour (Guest speakers invited outside, engage with students and activities)
- Invited as conference speaker at iDesignX Brisbane