Will equip you with the advance skills to lead and implement digital technologies in all aspects of teaching, training and learning. Opening a wide range of professional and employment opportunities. Becoming a specialist professional to assist, create, and implement agile processes in digital training and accelerate the transformation and digital culture within your organization.
You will be able to explore more in details about the “design thinking” behind, global case studies and engage with active virtual activities from a Industry and Academic point of view. How these innovative approaches will transform the future of learning, digital transformation and future societies.
- 🕘 Length: 20 Hours, 6 Sessions, Active-CBL (Case Based Learning)
- 🎓 Subject: Digital Learning 5.0 and Teaching Innovation (Up 3 months access Tsunagaru Academy )
- 🔎 Style: Online – Live Streaming Session – Quizzes -Self Paced on your time
- 👩🏻💻 Participants: Depending business or co partnership agreements
- 🖥 Course Type: Video lessons + World real case studies + Live Sessions
- 💬 Languages: We have updated our English version. For other languages we can discuss prices and professional translation services.
- To get a quote or group discounts, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Case Based Learning: With world case studies, practice and learn from the best
Hybrid Learning and Disruptive learning innovation (Know more about STREAM) Science-Technology-Robotics-Engineering-Arts-Maths
- Case Studies: Explore real cases, scenarios from a global and innovative perspective. Cases from Japan, Australia, among others that will inspire you innovative thinking
- Apply innovative mixed strategies on Hybrid Learning
- Work Team, AICaR Tsunagaru Model know more , apply SDGs Framework and Agenda 2030 ONU
- Inject innovation on your classroom, new models, learn from errors and apply better teaching practices
Getting a printed certificate for $50 will include yourname handwritten in Kanji by a Japanese Calligraphy Expert. Our printed certificates are printed on Deluxe Paper (high quality and resistance), including exclusive Japanese Hanko stamp and deliver to your country (*shipping fees not included).
Request a digital brochure below