1.- About our training:
The workshop is formulate and implement active business strategies for SDG implementation. They provide a roadmap to operationalising the agenda 2030 at the country level, accompanied by multilateral action to create a open and active enabling environment. It will start with a breakdown of the first building block, on internal assessments and diagnostics. This includes assessments of the context “What is a Society 5.0” landscape, needs, and identification of policy and capacity binding constraints. In this context, it will highlight how to incorporate specific elements, such as “disruptive agile innovation” as one tool used to a rapid approach of SDGs, including both its potential and risks.
- 🗓 Dates: Tue 12th & Tue 26th January 2021 / 20PM (Santiago-Chile) / 22PM (Bogotá-Colombia – (Lima-Peru) / Wed 13th & Wed 27th, January 2021 / 08:00 AM (Fukuoka-Japan)
- 🕘 Length: 2hrs
- 🎓 Subject: SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals + Society 5.0)
- 🔎 Style: Live in person, Online or Hybrid Learning
- 👩🏻💻 Participants: Up to 20 users
- 🖥 Course Type: Includes hybrid or online session, pre-workshop activities, group work, practical case studies and potential actions (Agile Approach), 1 month of “FREE” access to Tsunagaru Academy
- 💬 Languages: Spanish / English / Japanese
* Contact us for other session dates and countries
3.- What will you learn?
- Curriculum: Obtain advanced knowledge to formulate and implement comprehensive strategies and actions for SDG implementation oriented to achieve Society 5.0
- Expertise: With a global perspective, innovative and with real cases from industry and academia and accelerate the action-implementation
- Digital Certificate: Awarded at the successful completion of the course validated by our collaborators and partners
- Micro-Credential: Validating your skills and new knowledge with Industry 5.0, in digital and shareable format (partner institution)
(*Images reference only)
a) Printed Certificate.- Handmade Writing in Kanji by a Japanese Caligraphy Expert + Hanko
b) Digital Certificate.- Included SecurID Token Code
SPECIAL EDITION: Getting a printed certificate for $50 will include your name handwritten in Kanji by a Japanese Calligraphy Expert. Our printed certificates are printed on Deluxe Paper (high quality and resistance), including exclusive Japanese Hanko stamp and deliver to your country (*shipping fees not included).
If you would like to know more details about this workshop and receive our digital brochure. Please fill out the form below and your brochure will be emailed to you promptly