Micro-workshop: Learning Analytics in Online Education
This micro-workshop is an introduction to learning analytics and how important is in online education and professional development training.
This micro-workshop is an introduction to learning analytics and how important is in online education and professional development training. Identify the difficulties that academics or L&D professionals are facing to simple understand learning analytics dashboards that provides information on student cohort demographics, online engagement and assessment results. The tool presented is used by us and it is available for our exclusive training.
🧩 Things to know before
- 3 hrs
- Online / Offline (*not include travel costs)
- Booking in advance at Tsunagaru Learning Hub, located at [Q] JR Hakata Station, video (how to find us)
- Remote simultaneous interpretation 🇬🇧 🇯🇵
- Bring your own laptop – Before training, you’ll get invitation to access to Google Classroom (Tsunagaru Academy Virtual Platform)
- On site micro-workshop needs an acrylic blackboard, wifi connectivity, pens to do simple drafts/demos/structure
🧩 Get skills on how to
- You will develop an understanding of how to use data to analyse student learning.
- A range of possible teaching strategies and interventions based on your course cohort will also be discussed
- Practical skills on interpreting the data, applying demographic filters, reviewing correlation data and implementing email interventions will also be covered
- Understand how to interpret cohort demographics, online engagement and assessment databases
- Determine possible teaching and learning strategies and interventions that could be implemented to improve student learning.
🧩 What do you get ?
In the end of this micro-workshop you will get a digital certificate: Awarded at the successful completion of the micro-training course validated by our collaborators.
English (live translation in Japanese)