About our training:
This workshop will allow participants to obtain skills and knowledge how to implement innovative digital approaches to accelerate disruptive changes in the public sector, critical thinking and fast adoption of new technological ecosystems and remote work. Prepares organisations to respond to societal developments through innovation and is packed full of tools, guides, and methods to encourage such processes.
- 🕘 Length: 2hrs
- 🎓 Subject: Public Service Innovation
- 🔎 Style: Live in person or Hybrid Learning
- 👩🏻💻 Participants: Up to 20 users
- 🖥 Course Type: Includes hybrid sessions, pre workshop activities, group work, practical case studies and final proposal
- 💬 Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
What you will learn!
- Curriculum: Obtain advanced knowledge and upgrade understanding in how to adapt design thinking to work in government contexts and implement strategies, advances approaches to support a productive and innovative team work.
- Expertise: With a global perspective, innovative and with real cases from industry and academia
- Digital Certificate: Awarded at the successful completion of the course validated by our collaborators and partners
- Micro-Credential: Validating your skills and new knowledge with Industry 5.0, in digital and shareable format (partner institution)