About our specialist course:
Will equip you with the advance skills to lead and implement digital technologies in all aspects of teaching, training and learning. Opening a wide range of professional and employment opportunities. Becoming a specialist professional to assist, create, and implement agile processes in digital training and accelerate the transformation and digital culture within your organization.
You will be able to explore more in details about the “design thinking” behind, global case studies and engage with active virtual activities from a Industry and Academic point of view. How these innovative approaches will transform the future of learning, digital transformation and future societies
- 🕘 Length: 5 weeks, 4 modules (Study from 3 to 6hrs per week)
- 🎓 Subject: Digital Transformation
- 🔎 Style: Online – Self Paced on your time, via our Tsunagaru Academy
- 👩🏻💻 Participants: Up to 20 users
- 🖥 Course Type: Video lessons + project-based learning + pilot with real case studies
- 💬 Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
What you will learn!
Project-Based Learning: End your course with a small project and applicable to your workplace and learning goals
Design Thinking: Learn basic concepts in “design thinking” and applicable to your project and final prototype
Case Studies: Explore real cases, scenarios from a global and innovative perspective. Cases from Japan, Australia, among others that will inspire you innovative thinking
- Agile Learning 5.0 Methodologies: Find out how these methodologies will help you develop effective and applicable digital learning support