Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.tsunagaru-edutech.com
Our company is located in Fukuoka City, Japan. Office satellite location is inside JR Hakata Station, Co-working & Learning Space [Q]
〒812-0012 福岡県福岡市博多区博多駅中央街1-1JR博多シティ アミュプラザ博多 地下1階
TEL 070-4491-3250 （スタッフ対応時間：平日9:00～19:00）
© All rights reserved by Tsunagaru Edutech, 2022 * Japanese below
Japan Edtech’s aim is to become Japan’s education technology and innovation industry hub. Through connection and collaboration we can accelerate and expand Japan’s EdTech ecosystem globally.
We have two mains membership program options:
1) Being a Japan Edtech Membership (Startups ~Business)
2) Being a Japan Edtech Ambassadors (University students Bachelor, Master and PhDs)
Japan Edtech Bootcamp website is owned and operated by Tsunagaru Edutech LLC. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLY
1) “Agreement” refers to these Terms of Service.
“Content” shall refer to the contents of the Website, including without limitation the text, graphics, images, audio, and video. “Content” does not include User Submitted Content as defined below.
“Services” shall refer to the services provided by Bootcamp through the Website and own by Tsunagaru Edutech LLC
“User Submitted Content” shall refer to any content that You submit to the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, audio, and video.
“Users” shall refer to anyone who uses Bootcamp’s Services, including users of the Website.
“Website” refers to the japanedtech, Japan bootcamp website, manabu.dev, tsunagaru-edutech
“You” shall refer to you, the person who is entering this Agreement with Bootcamp, Japan Edtech member and so on,
2) Participation japan edtech community, bootcamps is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions, the acceptance of the privacy statement, and registration of the participants personal data in the Registration form. All data must be valid at the time of registration on this website. Participants may be photographed and/or filmed at the event and the resulting photos/videos may be published on the internet, on social media or in other media.
3) Bootcamps – In case of not reaching the total quote of participants, sponsor or any natural disaster that can affect our bootcamps. We will cancel the event and immersive program. We will exclusive inform to bootcamp participants that have fully pay the registration fees. We will fully refund fees associated by our bootcamp program.
4) Payments: Pay and transfer to any of our International bank accounts, we accept US, EU, AUD, ¥. We strongly recommended to use this currency converter (Pay with the currency of the day).
5) Bootcamp winners: We will select “Exclusive” only 2 winners of the company or startup participants
6) Immersive Program will:
Include up to 3 days of private room accomodation, economic base (non include breakfast) located in Fukuoka City, Japan.
and “WE ONLY” cover 2 economic flight tickets (return). Flight tickets covers during this program are from your main city, for example* Sydney to Tokyo (and return). You have to cover your own trip costs and flight tickets from Tokyo to Fukuoka City and return. We are not responsible for “ANY” visa application process, flight-travel insurances, damages and rejection of your visa by Japanese Immigration & Japanese Government Authorities.
It is your total responsibility to verify, check and apply your own visa, policies and Japanese regulations based on the country of residence (nationality), and not have any legal penalties that can affect your program trip to Japan. It is your entire and total responsibility cover and pay any costs associated by COVID-19 test, exams, isolation or any requirements by Japanese Government Authorities. STRICTLY follow “Border measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19)” .
Hybrid Micro-Training, learning, Courses
Our micro-training are registered, licence and IP protected under Tsunagaru Edutech and Japanese copyright. Micro-courses, training, learning are short content. Microlearning, or “microtraining,” is the process of breaking down employee training into small, bite-sized pieces. The goal is to use short courses that are easy for employees to quickly learn and apply. No more than one objective is focused on per training course. In general, corporate training exists to equip employees with practical skills to complete job-related tasks and proactively train them for the future. Micro-learning provides employees with applicable knowledge and skills based on their immediate needs. Think of these 5-minute videos as chunks of “micro knowledge.
General Information of our online micro courses
1) Each participant will be granted private and unique access to our Virtual Learning Ecosystems (Manabu/ VLe) and is strictly forbidden to share passwords and access to third parties. If our system detects that your account has been hacked by another person, your account may be cancelled and deleted, and you will not be entitled to a refund and/or certificate of approval.
2) Each participant will have unlimited access for up to 3 months to review online content, download PDF files, access educational resources, web 5.0 and multimedia tools set out in this course.
3) Manabu does not provide manuals or documents in printed format. We rely solely on an environmentally friendly “Paperless Concept”, zero printed paper and all our files are digital and easy to download located in our cloud systems (Google Suite System).
5) The”Winners” of the Demo Day sessions, will receive the
4) Our courses are registered with International Intellectual Property (IP) so it is strictly forbidden to use, modify or sell our courses without prior consent from Tsunagaru Edutech合同会社,. Failure to comply with these conditions will be subject to legal action and laws in Japan covering Japanese and International Intellectual Property rights.
5) Each participant must digitally sign these copyright policies and licenses for our courses and systems. Strictly prohibiting the use, modification or sale of our digital courses. The educational design and digital content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
CC BY-NC-ND includes the following elements:
BY – Credit must be given to the creator
NC – Only noncommercial uses of the work are permitted
ND – No derivatives or adaptations of the work are permitted
6) Each participant could receive a Digital Certificate of Completion (DCA) issued by Tsunagaru Edutech upon successful completion of their digital course and exclusively if is established in our co-partnership agreements and delivery of our micro-training. Certificates will indicate the name of the student, with a total number of hours and weeks, as well as the digital stamp of Tsunagaru Academy and/or Partner Institution (by prior arrangement).
All our CDAs include a unique and non-transferable digital verification code (SecurID token code) based on registration time and cross-checked with Manabu (Data Mining Learning Analytics). Allowing to verify the authenticity, verification and active digital participation of the student in our virtual academy. You can freely purchase on our website a printed certificate, Deluxe Paper format (high quality and resistant) with “HANKO Japanese” stamp, handwritten in Japanese calligraphy and can be sent from Japan to your home country.
7) You agree to actively participate in the online sessions, group collaboration and final project.
8) Strictly prohibit any form of harassment, discrimination and/or bullying. You must always maintain appropriate behaviour in accordance with a digital, remote and collaborative learning environment.
9) Manabu can exclusively obtain student information in its registration, systems, LMS data and for the exclusive use of its online course management and/or marketing purposes. Manabu will not for any reason use your data or sell information to third parties, without due consent of the participant, users and/or students.
10) In digital attendance control, it will be under your full responsibility and honesty, you must register online, indicating dates, name, etc. and every time you enter your digital course.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
1. Basic Concept
Tsunagaru Edutech, Manabu.dev and Japan Edtech collects information on all users of the website tsunagaru-edutech.com, Manabu.dev, japanedtech.org (“these sites”) to the extent necessary for seamless operation of services provided on these site. In its handling of personal information, Tsunagaru Edutech strictly observes the requirements of Japan’s policies only uses information it collects within limits as set forth below so as to fulfill requirements of the related laws and regulations. We strict follow Japan’s data protection law, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI), see more details and reference on English blog post
2. Personal Information Collected and Purposes for Which It Is Used
(1) When using this site, there is in principle no need to provide any personal information, such as name and address, which can identify the user. However, the user is required to register personal information in order to use the following services that are provided through this site.
a. Services that require provision of personal information
- Acceptance of opinions and questions
- Use of email magazine, newsletter services
- Applications for seminars, webinars, exhibitions and other events
- Provision of information on recruitment and employment
- Use of Tsunagaru Edutech solutions and micro-training
b. Examples of personal information to be provided
- Postal code, address, telephone number
- Email address
- Other information necessary for providing various services
(2) Tsunagaru Edutech saves, uses, or analyzes personal information with the consent of users and as required by its legitimate interests (providing and improving services) within the scope necessary to seamlessly implement services provided by this site and as a reference for Tsunagaru Edutech operations. The information collected may be shared among departments in Tsunagaru Edutech depending on the content.
(3) This website automatically collects information such as internet domain names, IP addresses and page views for the purpose of service improvement. To improve services provided, Google Analytics, an access analysis tool from Google, is installed on this site. Google Analytics uses a cookie (*) to track behavioral data on visitors, as well as to measure user attributes such as age, gender and interests acquired from Google’s advertisement network and other services. Please review the Google Analytics’ website for more information.
To disable Google Analytics, you can apply the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provided by Google.
Also, you can disable the cookie function by changing your browser settings; however, please note that, by doing so, part of the services may not be available.
(*) Cookies are a mechanism to temporarily store data on a user’s computer through a browser when a user visits a website. Information on the user’s device and the number of visits to the site are recorded in a cookie and are used to identify the user when they visit the site.
3. Provision of Information Handled
Except in case of request for disclosure based on the GDPR or related law or regulation, unauthorized access, illegal threats or other special circumstances, Tsunagaru Edutech will not use any information collected for any purpose other than those stated in paragraph 2 above, or provide it to any third party.
However, Tsunagaru Edutech may publicize statistically processed data or opinions with respect to information on access to this site, proposals and opinions to Tsunagaru Edutech, and personal attributes pertaining to the information.
4. Data Protection Measures
Tsunagaru Edutech will take necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of information it handles and to appropriately manage such information.
In addition, Tsunagaru Edutech may outsource operation of this site. In such case, the outsourcer must also comply with GDPR and related laws, protect data against breaches, losses and other harm, and take all appropriate measures to provide for proper management of data.
5. Disclosure, Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
When a user of Tsunagaru Edutech website requests disclosure, correction or suspension of use of their personal information, Tsunagaru Edutech will disclose, correct or suspend use of the personal information as appropriate to the circumstances of the request. To submit such a request, please refer to “By laws for the Implementation of Personal Information Protection.”
Users who register to receive email magazine mailings may cancel their subscription for such mailings at any time. They may also change or correct previously registered information by registering new information.
6. Scope of Application
This policy applies only to this site, manabu.dev and Japanedtech.org we are not responsible for other content of external websites linked from this site.
(1) Some social networking services (SNS) provide “buttons” that when included on other websites will cause personal information such as user IDs and information about sites visited to be automatically transmitted to the SNS even if the button is not clicked.
For information regarding the privacy policies of social media services used by this site, please refer to the websites of individual social media service providers.
This policy was put into effect on December 2, 2021.