Urban Water Engineering Project (Agile Design Roadmap)
The Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC) is an internationally recognised centre of excellence in innovative water technology and management. An award winning multidisciplinary team and research portfolio covers the breadth of the urban industrial water cycle, achieving sustainable outcomes for the global water industry.
- Software and design team by eLIPSE
- Immersive Learning Experiences
- Demos, Prototypes
- New Agile learning implementation, collaboration and resources
Design immersive virtual framework, prototypes, testing different tools and softwares (Sketchfab and software development). Additionally, it includes a Padlet visualisation and roadmap.
Development of an education and engineering tool based on a virtual framework covering core engineering aspects of the urban water cycle
- Enhancement of the conceptual devising engineering process/systems
- Bridging the gaps between theory and practices
- Implementation of new Agile Learning Management Methods (Sprints, metrics, Jira, Kanban methodology, and Scrum)
- Advanced Water Management Team activities, scope, software exploration, and prototypes for an immersive virtual learning tool for Urban Water Engineering Project, learning engineering scenarios, assessments, and QUU industry partner/ alliances